This store is amazing. I did purchase a few items but had to remember to restrain myself...I have a trip coming up soon and will need the money. I did get this cool leather cuff ($13) though. I also bought some sunnies and my daughter a cute ring.
Now for my blog nominations...
Remember in my last blog entry I stated that I received a blog award from Fashion du Jour.
The rules are to tell you 7 things you didn't know about me and to nominate 15 wonderful bloggers. Here are the 7 things you don't know about me:
1. I was born and raised in Milwaukee, WI
2. I have 2 more years before I turn the big 40!
3. I am the only child, therefore I have no sisters or brothers to rave about.
4. I have an obsession with collecting paper (pads, loose leaf, journals, etc...)
5. My favorite past time is playing the PC version of the Sims 2.
6. My natural hair color is a light sandy brown.
7. I use to be a cheerleader from like 1st grade thru 8th; and I was a trackstar in high school.
And the 15 bloggers I'd like to pass this award to are:
What I'm Wearing: Old Navy top; Urban Outfitters skirt
When: Monday for work
What I'm Wearing: Old Navy blouse; H&M skirt; American Eagle shoes
When: today for work