Just some things I've learned while blogging:
1. Speak my natural voice. I try to write in the tone in which I speak. It may be quirky, misunderstood or sarcastic...but it's me.
2. Write what I know; and know what I write. I try to write from my own experience. Make sense right?
3. Have fun. What's the sense of writing/blogging and you find it a chore; or simply -- not fun? That doesn't make any sense.
4. Readers come and go. Just like with any other social media platform (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, etc..). Don't let that stop you from doing what you like, or allow of this to make you feel as if you're failing at something. Remember, have fun with it.
5. You won't make every single reader happy or even interested. I may write about something that offends you...well readers should keep in mind that what is written on my blog are my opinions. It's MY blog. I will always welcome comments but don't criticize....why? If you disagree with something or don't like an outfit I'm wearing, don't be nasty about it. Be tactful.
6. There are cliques in the blogger world of fashion bloggers. Don't be too pressed with hoping to be in the 'In Crowd' of bloggers. Which leads to my last thought...
7. Be me.
top & wedges: H&M | skirt: Thrifted | bag: Marshalls | necklace: ?? | shades: Target