A couple of my friends and I sat around and started thinking about random things...
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?
- Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
- If you choke a smurf, what color will it turn? (not that we would choke a smurf if they truly existed)
- How come you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
And now for my outfit of the day...coral...