More questions for you all....
1. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? I can't seem to think of what I do...
2. Why have I heard people say "heads up" when you should probably duck?
3. What is another word for "Thesaurus"?
4. In a movie theater, which armrest is exactly yours?
5. Is there a time limit on a fortune cookie note?
6. A stitch in time saves nine what exactly?
7. Is there an abbreviation for the word abbreviation?
8. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how will anyone even know?
9. Does the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
10. Why did you just try singing the two songs listed above? LOL
11. Do you really think that pushing the elevator button more than once will make it arrive faster?
12. Why is that doctors call what they do "practice"?
So I can honestly say that my additions were #7 & #11. The rest came from my friends. Thanks guys, you know who are!
*head to toe: H&M top, Old Navy cargo pants, Charlotte Russe shoes